Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ranting 101

So what is wrong with getting a zero for my lab, huh?

I am okay with getting a zero for Chloroxylenol Solution BP, so why shouldn't you?

Today is already an achievement for me. I spilled the solution, but then at least I got it right. It didn't turn cloudy when I diluted one drop of the solution with 19 drops of water (meaning: the soap is formed, and hence, I was on the right track).

I was clumsy again and it spilled. I didn't cry at all even though I would normally. But instead I geared myself into making the next prep. So what if I got a zero? I think I deserve a little credit for being able to smile in the lab, no?

So I don't appreciate you saying to me and pat me on my shoulder: "Oh, don't be sad about getting a zero." Hey, I know you are trying to be nice, but PLEASE, get off my back, will ya?
I didn't even show a speck of sadness when you were talking to me. I didn't even EXPLICITLY SAY that I was SAD or DEPRESSED or whatever.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, don't give up!!! You did well by preparing for the next prep instead of thinking too much. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yuenshin GAMBATTE!
    me support u! *jumps around crazily with pom-poms*

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup yup! gambatte! *waves pom-poms beside vern*

    ReplyDelete