Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Going Home

2 more days and I will be home. I am not as excited as I should be, because I am fretting about storage and packing things all the time.

Finally, I am sitting on a bed that is without any covers or blankets, in a room almost devoid of my personal belongings. Currently, my stuffs are all in the living room, waiting to be moved to my friend’s house (I don’t know where it is, so I just have to wait for my friends to come by).

I will miss this room a lot. 10 months of familiarity and routine are not easily forgotten, you know. I do hope I will return to the same place next year, but things are very hard to predict.

I am anxious about going back. Will there be drastic changes at home? Will everyone still look the same and act the same? Will I still be able to recognise the scenes and landmarks of the highways I used to travel on?

Edit: Got my books and other miscellanous items to my housemate's new home. I hate this helpless feeling when I have to depend on others. But I couldn't be more thankful for their help. Thanks Amy, Kevyn and Ranekha.

1 comment:

  1. No matter what, I can't wait to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete