Sunday, January 6, 2013

2013 new year resolutions

I thought making up NYR is futile. But I really want to change something this year, even just a little bit. To aspire to be something, is human. This is my rough list:


  • Do not be judgmental - towards myself or anyone else. Words can hurt. I myself had been hurt in this way in 2012, and had hurt others as well. I do not want to use words as an armour, as a dagger. 
  • Strive to be a good pharmacist. Although I have started this on the wrong foot (so wrong that I do not wish to elaborate), I will do my best. 
  • Read as much as I can, at least one novel per month. I have finally picked up reading again in 2012. I hope to maintain this habit. 
There you go. I think as the year plods along, more things will be added to my NYR. 

What about your list? 

No comments:

Post a Comment