Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Less Than A Week Left...

and here i am reading (online) the quotes from Criminal Minds. The biggest mistake i have done so far (apart from deciding to while my time away during my break in TI) is to come back here in the first place. I can't study, 'cos it's full of temptations everywhere. Even the old couch looks comfy... *yawn*. I haven't studied anything and yet i consistently watch TV all the time. Looks like a repeat of SPM days... *deja vu*....
bye guys and good luck - whoever you are - in this (crazy) exam season. I don't expect myself to update this thing until after the finals. Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Yes... Temptations. I wish you all the best! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. same same! me who slept more, ate more, played sdo and cs and watched TWO movies when I was supposed to study. kekeke!

    goodluck! =)

    ReplyDelete