Friday, November 21, 2008

Grand Dinner?

Been getting emails from ausmat 19's yahoo group about the inevitable Grand Dinner...
Do I even need reminders about that?
I am kinda regretting my decision to go to the dinner. Knowing myself, I would rather waste the RM100 than attend a probably mindless function.
But I already made up my mind a few months ago. After all, most of my classmates will be there.

*sigh*... but what should I wear? I don't have any dress and I am not going to spend my precious money on something as trivial as a dress. I think I am going to turn up in baju kurung, the same one I wear to class on "Baju Kurung Monday" and "Baju Kurung Friday".

Anyone with me?

8 comments:

  1. I'm utterly clueless as to what to wear also...I'll only get something if I'm sure I'll still wear it in the future...no point getting some fancy dress that will just rot in the cupboard...haha...Anyway, I never liked going to shop for clothes...

    Maybe I'll go in baju kurung too, if I really have no idea...haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. u must go for the annual dinner!!!
    u'll seriously regret if u don go!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. to shannon: tell me what you are going to wear ok?

    to vern: of course i will go!! my RM100 is there you know? haha... plus i already promised a friend.. :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. jiamun... if you say so... can i borrow the baju kurung you wore to DYC then?? it looks really pretty on you and hope that prettiness will rub off on me too.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. aiya.. yuenshin pretty dy la.
    guess what i wore for annual dinner lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. vern! what did you wear to your annual dinner??

    ReplyDelete
  7. tell u more and show u pics when i see u! lol

    ReplyDelete