Monday, November 24, 2008

Locked Out!

Yeah, I am locked out of the bedroom I had been sleeping in for the past week!! Help!!! Tukang kunci, where are you?!

It's like this: Around 8 pm after we had taken our KFC dinner, my brother found out that we were locked out of the master bedroom. Why? Somebody (I suspect it's me - I can't remember) accidentally banged the door against the wall and caused the doorknob to lock on its own... *pengsan*

How about keys then? Well, we tried every single key available in the house but there isn't any that fits. Amazingly, there are two keys which fit another door but not the one that is locked... talk about irony, people! And to rub salt to our wounds, we realized that there is a remote possibility that the right key could be inside the room that we are locked out of because my family has a habit of keeping keys in the bedroom... *double pengsan*

So, we can't possibly call a tukang kunci because it's a Sunday, plus it's already at night. So, we (mom, brother and I) are going to sleep in the living room tonight. Well, we could sleep in the other two rooms in the house, but I have no idea why my mom mooted the idea to bunk in the living room. The worst thing out of this whole incident is that my beloved blanket and pillow are locked in the room. And, we might be buffet dinner for mosquitoes - yuck!

But on the bright side, I get to watch tv until I doze off - although that is the only good thing I can ever think of right now...

Moral of the story: Don't bang the door unnecessarily!

3 comments:

  1. OMG! so horrible!!!
    it happened to me before. And you know what's the worst thing? i am locked inside the room instead of outside. Someone apparently lock the door from outside while i was sleeping in the room. Terrible yea...to think that i really need to go to the toilet that time....excruciatingly painful experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, believe it or not, I was just locked INSIDE my grandfather's house in ALOR SETAR 2 days ago. No one heard me banging the door, so I ended up sort of picking the lock...hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. locked in locked out. sounds like what happens to me always =p

    ReplyDelete