Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Meeting, The SMS and The Call

It was probably due to the brief meeting with Jane and Shenli just now that I felt a bit emotional. Hmm, I thought I could be a cold-blooded person, somebody who scoffs off emo-ness as silly. But I realised I was human after all.

And I realised that I should sms Myza, my best friend in Intec. I lost her news ever since we left Intec and when I didn't see her at the briefing in Putrajaya, I knew something was amiss. Dentistry students had it hard, 'cause they need to meet very high requirements. Some says that dentistry is harder for students to get in, as compared to medicine.

So, I decided to sms her. And seconds later, she called with her mom's phone. This lazy gal didn't top up her phone credit, which was precisely why she had gone AWOL for the past few months (at least I think so). Thank god that she is well and she can fly to India. She seems okay with the arrangements. A total of 8 dentistry students from Intec are going to India, and they are probably flying sometime around July this year.

*Sigh* I am going to miss her so much. With all the study session at the study room, our homework discussions, the gossips and company of each other we shared, I can truely say that she is one of the few rare people that I can consider a friend in Intec. Thank god for that. Sweet Myza, I wish you luck with all my heart. May you succeed in all your future undertakings. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment