Wednesday, February 4, 2009

O_O

See the title? Haha. Maybe I am just being lazy.This week is probably like that - O_O - a.k.a. don't-know-what-to-say type of expression.
I was just being told that our juniors back in secondary school are pathetic. Haha. My friends surely didn't say that per se (but I did - so belasah me), but well, it's basically gist of the whole story.

What, girls clamouring for attention of a single so-called handsome boy? Gosh! Okay, he might be a tad good-looking but going to that extent of stalking him? It is an act of a pathetic, desperado person. Boy, does kids nowadays have spines? I sound old, yeah, but it's true.

When I heard of this seemingly absurd tale, it boggled my mind. But now, I am totally laughing over it. Surely, one day in the near future when these girls have grown older, they will die of embarrassment just by reminiscing this memory.

To the boy, I salute you for being able to make the whole bunch of gals going ga-ga over you. Goes to show that the beautiful people are always popular. To the girls, I just wish they would wake up and realise they are being silly. There are more things that are worth spending time and effort on, namely family, studies, friends and probably (old-fashioned) TV. At least, TV has more hot guys to offer, on a daily basis.

2 comments:

  1. wow

    who's that guy? and lol, the gals really should wake up i guess.. stalking a guy is so not cool *and like a sure fire way to rejection, muahahhaha*

    but still. i'm curious. who's that guy? *since i have a feeling i agak agak know who the gals are...*

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat did they do? How? Cant receive any news from here.. too far away..

    ReplyDelete