Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Random Poems

Note: I have been feeling immensely bored that I wrote several poems. Urm, I won't consider them as poems - I merely see them as attempts at rhyming things up. So, enjoy!

the pages are torn,
can't be restored
tried to patch them up
the tear is still there
black ink seeps through the papers
right into the deepest layers

***

He passes by
She cannot breathe
His steps in rhythm with her heartbeat

***
touching the sunshine fields

and the breeze in my hair
the fragrance of the hills
hanging in the air

***

Oh Wind, Oh Wind,
That blows on strong,
Could you please show me,
where I belong?

***

If my life were to end here,
There’s so much to regret,
I have tonnes of novels that I haven't read!

6 comments:

  1. love the second and the last one =)
    *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last one too. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL..
    the novels is what u think of eh? hahahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  4. vern: no larrr.... just that the word 'regret' and 'read' rhyme ma. =.=lll

    ReplyDelete
  5. the last 1 is quite good le..But i prefer watching dramas..hahahaa

    ReplyDelete