Thursday, July 2, 2009

Storm

It was the stormiest night I had ever seen in my life.

The winds blew and shook the trees so hard – I thought they were going to fall. The wind was so loud that it sounded like a thousand cars whizzing past me. My window rattled violently.

Despite it all, I stood inside my room and looked out the window. I felt a certain peace coming over me.

The way the trees shook in the cold winter winds against the blue velvet sky was astoundingly beautiful.

I wished I could be out there, experiencing it all.

Let the winds take away this indescribable pain that was welling inside of me.

Let the rain wash away my tears.

8 comments:

  1. Yeah... The loud sound of raindrops and strong winds has a soothing and calming effect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the last line =) you sound sad though... hmm >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. why sound so sad? are you fine over there? if anything can chat with me online ya...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have bouts of emoness, especially at night... a normal thing. nothing to worry about.
    i just want to describe how i feel during a storm, that's all. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey are you okay there?un forget u have us with u.even though u r at a far away place,we'll always there for u wen need us-though not physically la.anything,remember to tell us k?dont keep everything to urself.=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. *huggies* you sound like you need it.

    Hmmm...if it were me though, I'd be dying to take my camera out during the storm; I'd do anything to get a good picture of lightning!!! Lol...

    Nevertheless, hang in there, and cheer up!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks everyone for your concern! just an emo phase, that's all.
    to jikjane: are you at usm now? how is everything?

    ReplyDelete