Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Steeling my heart...

Time passes so quickly. Now that I am in Perth, it seems like I never went back to TI for the holidays at all. Each time I leave home, a piece of my heart dies.

I feel so tired of this kind of life. But I chose this, and there's nothing I can ever do now... except to continue walking. Sigh~

Continue staying in the same old room, except that it is quite sparse at the moment. I haven't moved any of my stuff from Amy's place yet. Arghhhh! I am sick of moving stuff. If only I have magic....

Dream on lah. Expect more emo posts soon. :-(

2 comments:

  1. me tooooooooooooooooo!

    but on the bright side, you get to go home every year! =D it just makes you appreciate home so much more, i guess, so when you go back for good you'll run home to TI from wherever you work every week. that'll make your mom happy eh? =D

    take care yuenshin! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you also can go back every year mah! but it is true that i appreciate home so much more. i am now looking forward to the next summer break!!! when are you coming back, Mun?

    ReplyDelete