Monday, March 29, 2010

I meet with so many people in my life. They are so dazzling, shining with personalities and strengths to call their own. And all of a sudden, I feel a pang of jealousy, eating up my whole being. Where is this coming from and where is this going? I do not know. I feel so uncertain. So angry. So lost.

And the medicine for this disease comes in many different ways. A chat or two. A reassuring SMS or email. Or simply a karaoke session to heal the broken soul. Whatever it is, I still have to live on, right?


good night Days, good old days
Since the day I wanted to fly away, I promised to become stronger

good night Days, good old Days
Since the day I swore I'd never come back, I've put my memories to rest

ah knock on the Days, good old Days
Though I've come to miss you, I regret that I had pretended to be strong, but
I'm climbing the hill again, so I'll paint my dream on a blue canvas, see you again
Continuing up and down, I'll quietly drop by to see you, see you again

-Fly Away by THYME-
-translation and transliteration by Rizu-chan-


Strum the tune of your existence
And sing that you're here

A new journey is beginning now
Each of the ever-changing seasons
We live through
Gives us wisdom and strength

Strum the tune of your existence
And sing that you're here
Let it ring out into the red moonlit sky

-Re:Member by FLOW-
-translation and transliteration by hikon11-

No comments:

Post a Comment