Sunday, March 14, 2010

Why I walk fast

Sorry.

I like to walk fast to classes, and it is not because I am used to Laura or Wan Lin's walking speed back when we were in Intec.

For one, I hate to be late to lectures. I like to make it a point to be early in classes. This habit is innate, and so, I have no idea why I am the way I am.

Two, I really hate waiting for people who are late. Not hate. The word is DETEST. This is because of something I experienced as a child. This has a more personal ring to it, so I won't elaborate. The process of waiting for someone is just excruciating. It is like the whole world has abandoned you, forgotten about you.

Three, I like to be ahead of others. When there are so many areas in which I fail miserably, this is the very least I can do to make myself feel better. So there.

And if I am walking faster than you, then sorry. But don't say I never warned you.

4 comments:

  1. Haha high five~! Sometimes, walking behind a very slow-paced person can make me "suffocate". *is impatient*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! *high five back*
    but i won't mind as much if we have something to talk about while walking to classes. but generally, i walk fast. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! Walkng fast is a good thing although i can't do it. Good for health too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha Lee Kuan's such an optimist. xD

    ReplyDelete