Monday, May 3, 2010

getting up after a fall

It is beneficial if you can develop a study schedule and stick to it.

That was what Dad said in his SMS. I know I am making my parents worried, with my spiralling marks and all.

For me, a failure or a near-failure is the thing that keeps me on my toes. It is the thing that spurs me on and drives me on, reminding me: "You cannot repeat that same mistake."

I know I am the kind to rest on my laurels, or being too overconfident. That's why a fall is sometimes a good thing.

Should really get my act together now.

3 comments:

  1. Gambateh yuenshin! you can do it! (the study schedule and following it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gambatte~~!!! i have finals in two days and i barely studied T.T tasukete kudasai! and you'll make it =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Lee Kuan & Jia Mun~ you guys work hard too ok? :D :D

    ReplyDelete