Friday, May 7, 2010

SKIP THIS POST. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Some people should stop assuming that everything will turn out all right for me just because it did for them the last time around.

Some people should stop comparing me with others.

Some people should just save their sympathy when I fail Mol Pharm. Because, I don't need your sympathy. I don't need you to be nice.

Some people should stop assuming that I am sad over the test result. The sadness is way over. It happened way before I knew my marks okay? The sadness happened soon after the test because I knew I did badly. But now? You should assume that I am angry with myself because that's what I am feeling right now.

Some people should stop assuming that I will give up just because of one failure. Okay, you might say it because you are trying to be nice but then again, please save your kindness for someone else. Who says I am giving up? Do I look weak to you?

p/s: this post is directed to some people (definitely not you, the reader of this ranting space) who think they understand me so much. oh no, they are so mistaken, babeh.

4 comments:

  1. Stay strong! i'll be here (if im not already asleep...time difference gah!) if you need someone to talk to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. Lee Kuan, it is okay. I am not sad... just geram!! grrr... fooohh~~~ need to control this temper ... ==ll

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jam your guitar! xDDD

    ReplyDelete