Wednesday, October 27, 2010

don't EVER teach old dogs new tricks

'Cos the old dog may very well scare the hell out of you!

Just received a forwarded email from Dad, entitled "The Red Dot Therapy" - containing a series of exercises supposedly to prevent Alzheimer. I was like, "What the heck, might as well try it..."

I went on, clicking every single red dot I could find in all of the Powerpoint slides when a photo of a hideous zombie popped out of nowhere - sound effects and all!! (=_=lll)

I should have known not to trust forwarded emails, even from good ol' Daddy.

Anyway, it reminded me: "HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!"

2 comments:

  1. Nyahahahahaha~~!!!!! SO CUTEEEEEE!
    Happy Halloween~!
    p/s today i went to Starbucks, apparently if you dress up for Halloween, you get a free hot chocolate XD

    ReplyDelete