Friday, October 22, 2010

Moving Out... Levelling up!

It's official. My application to continue staying in Vickery House is rejected. I have to move out next year... to someplace that is not under the bridge. Haha.

I guess moving out is one of those things everyone has to do at least once in their life, just for independence's sake (even though I would still have roomies). In a sense, we all have to 'level-up' in this game of Life.

Studying someplace far from home? Check.
Cooking my own four square meals every day? Check.
Do laundry all by myself? Check.
Travel someplace without parents? Check.

The next stuff on my list would be moving out off-campus and drive a car all by myself. I need to relearn driving this summer. Must.Do.It.Can't.Procrastinate.Can't.Back.Out.Even.Though.I'm.A.Coward!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooo hope you'll get a cheap cheap place close to campus!!

    ReplyDelete