Sunday, July 15, 2012

New addition to the family!

Nope, my parents are not pregnant!

But my eldest sister is getting married! Registration will take place sometime in November. Yes, my sister is being so mean to my brother and I, as we will miss out on that since we are still in uni. She better include us in the actual wedding ceremony!

I expected my future brother-in-law to come to our house to formally ask my parents for their blessings. But that didn't happen. I guess I was way too influenced by Japanese dramas. The fact is that my sister didn't even relay this news to us herself; we got to know from Mimmy. So, I am feeling strangely dissatisfied because my expectations weren't met. But as long as the couple is happy, I am happy.


3 comments:

  1. lol me too! I thought have to ask parents' permission face-to-face. Congrats to your sister and family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH sorry for the long delayed congratulations!! Congrats to your sis and family! XDDD

    ReplyDelete