Monday, April 20, 2009

AG

Last night, I was so angry and frustrated that I wrote “GO TO HELL” on the whiteboard in the living room.

It was AG again – annoying the hell out of me. I was working really hard on completing my assignment, trying to get everything done so that I would have time to study for the chemistry mid-year when he called.

“Hey, Cheah. Can you tell me what is the assignment cover sheet ah? I saw it on Blackboard oh.”
“How would I know? I am not done with my outline yet.”
“Not done? But the due date is tomorrow wor.”
“Yeah, I don’t need you to tell me about that.” *angry*

Okay, by now most people would have understood that I am running out of time to get things done and would quickly say goodbye lest they would want me to come after them with knife (and I have tonnes of those in the house I am staying in). But, AG is SO dense that even all the gods couldn’t save him.

“Oh yeah, about the assignment cover sheet...” he continued.

I was so frustrated that I nearly threw my (cute) phone down the floor. Hello? Can’t you tell that I am busy (note: EXTREMELY BUSY)? And you have the nerve to call me during this time? Forget it. The thing I was most angry about is the fact he told me about the due date (which was the very next day). I know I squandered all my holiday away and doing last minute work is definitely bad - it was my fault that I ended up like this. But hearing your voice doesn't help, thank you very much.

And please don’t act like you are all that smart, reminding me about the due dates and stuff. If you were the smarty-pants type, you wouldn’t have come to my house asking me for help in chemistry or keep calling me every single day when you have even the dumbest questions I have ever heard. I entertained every single one of your stupid questions when others have snubbed you and refused to answer your calls. Stop trying to act all smart okay? Stop calling me because I honestly don’t want to hear your voice. I can’t count how many times I have regretted coming to Curtin because you are here. Had I known that earlier, I would have gone to Sydney or Brisbane or whichever varsity that accepted me, as long as you are out of my (unfortunately, horrible) life. Whenever I told my friends that I am going to the same varsity with you, their immediate response was either “HAHA” or “Good luck”. Heck, even one laughed out so hard that she shed a tear or two.

When I first came to Perth, I was really longing to hear the voices of my family members. Each time my phone rang, I jumped up in anticipation but when I knew it was you, I wanted to hang up so bad. Can you imagine the torment I went through at that time? I wanted to hear the voices of those I truly, truly love in the whole wide world but I ended up listening to your annoying crappy voice. Seeing your name on my call and sms list, hearing your voice on the phone – IT MAKES ME WANT TO DIE.

I swear right now, that I would totally ignore your calls. Heck, I even recorded a silent ringtone so that I won’t be able to hear your calls. JUST YOU. Be glad that you have the privilege of having a specially made ringtone to your name. And owh, BE GLAD that you have me dedicating the whole post to you. HURRAY.

PS: To those who know me, you guys might be shocked with this post. Even though I promised myself and my dad to be a good girl who would not judge people and focus on the positive side of things, I can’t do that anymore. Keeping what I truly feel inside my (damn) mind is horrible for my mental health.

Signing off,
Seriously Pissed

12 comments:

  1. chill!

    chill!

    relax. do you love me? haha~ give me ur num and i might call you someday. don't assign the silent ringtone to me yeah =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd get pissed off with a person like that myself! I've met VERY DENSE people too. Ugh! I know how you feel... Haha. It's difficult to deal with this kind of person but I guess the only way is to tell him straight in the face: "I'm sorry but I'm currently VERY busy. Please do not bother me with such trivial questions." Maybe you should tell him to text you instead. Nevertheless, you still have the option to ignore his calls but of course that's not a good thing to do. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. to jiamun: i won't silent your calls. don't worry. XD
    to yanqi: i know it's bad not answering his calls. there are times when he genuinely needs help too. But he keeps asking the same questions to everyone. if he had already called me, chances are he already called someone else too. it seems to me that he is too kiasu that whatever answers we gave him won't satisfy him at all. that is why i am quite frustrated with him as well. plus, he just doesn't seem to pay attention to class or lectures. things that was mentioned, he hardly knew about them... even though it was pretty much general knowledge. i would love to help him but only when he is genuinely in need, not because it's convenient way of getting answers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Then, as a friend (or not, anything), you should tell him that. Haha. Tell him about what you think about this 'method' of his.

    ReplyDelete
  5. to yanqi: ~sigh~ maybe i should... or else he will keep calling me (and other ppl)... XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. hurray! go whack some sense into his head =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hm...that person...is it the one that does the same thing back in Msia? or someone i don't know?? anyway, ys, just pretend not to hear the ring tone like you always do...and when it gets worse...tell him straight away that you will only entertain his call from say, 6pm to 7pm because you need to uh, do housework..

    ReplyDelete
  8. to leekuan: yeah, the same person... when mei ing told him that he can only call her before 12am, he really called BEFORE 12am... as in 5 minutes before 12am... ~sigh~ even Kami-sama can't help us lah. ah, forget it. i will just ignore his calls and let him kacau mei ing... XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. arghh this brings back so many memories.
    remember the story of that guy i told u? just told him off straight in his face and he never talked to me again after that. hahahaha sugoi da yo ne~ hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. to vern: oh yeah, i forgot that you experienced the same thing. i'll see if i will get angry enough to tell him off... right now, the best way is avoiding his calls... XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol..why do I think I know who this fellow is...(not too sure, just guessing).

    I'd avoid his calls too, but it may come to a time when he actually asks you directly why are you ignoring his calls. I guess then, you'll have to tell him straight out that he's annoying the #%@^&%$# out of you.

    Dense people like that need to have stuff shoved right down their throat before they can't understand that they're annoying.

    Hang in there, buddy. If you ever get too frustrated, you can call anyone of us and rant as much profanities as you want; I'm sure everyone will here you out! Haha...

    Speaking of people who don't know how to stop talking, I just had 3 people corner me for more than 1.5 hours yesterday, berating and literally FORCING me to convert to Christianity. Even my Christian friend sitting next to me found them way too extreme. I mean, I respect the religion and all, but they insulted my beliefs throughout, and they took up all the time I had to study for the next test regardless of whatever I said!! Jeez...(sorry, unrelated..but I'm just releasing tension..lol...)

    Hang in there...=)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I know who is this AG too. Well, if you have managed to tolerate him for a year, you'll be fine. =) Take it easy, no point getting mad over such a person. lol..

    ReplyDelete