Monday, April 13, 2009

Personality Test!

Okay, I need to get away from my (stupid) research for a while.

~SIGH~

Why did I even pick such a horrible topic to begin with?

***
Somehow, girls like personality tests a lot. I got this link from Shu Ning some time ago. And it's quite accurate (for her) and a little bit accurate for me (I guess, not sure).
Go do and tell me what type of personality you got. You might want to do it several times 'cause some people do have mixed personalities. So far, I did it 3 times and got ISFP personality.
To those who so happen to be reading this, tell me what type of personality you have okay?
Cheers,
ah shin

3 comments:

  1. First try, I got ISFJ. Haha! xD Will try another one when I have the time. Are the questions different?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Anonymous is me. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got ISFJ...
    sigh....kinda true in many ways....

    ReplyDelete