Thursday, June 4, 2009

Current Favourite Song

Note: This is random, I know. I am taking a break from studying Human Biology, so there. But I like this song very much. Sounds like two people talking but they are singing actually.

Say Goodbye by Jordan Knight & Deborah Gibson

[Jordan]
YeahI've been so lost latelyI don't really understand, baby
Where did I go wrong?
I wanna talk to you
Please, call

[Deborah]
Where do I begin with you,after all that we've been through
I don't think that it would be right,
If we got together so suddenly...

[Jordan]
I wish that I could take back all the things that I said,
and replace them with simply I love you instead

Chorus:
[Deborah]
You don't wanna say goodbye,
But you never really seem like you wanna try

[Jordan]
But I only wanted you to stay,
then I let you just slip away

[Deborah]
If you didn't listen to your heart inside,
Then it really doesn't matter what was on your mind,
and if you need me then tell me why...

[Jordan]
Girl, I never meant to say goodbye
Mmm... Oh, yeah

[Jordan]
I think about the past, baby
Why we couldn't make it last, lady?
I know you still have doubts,
But I'm gonna prove that we can work things out...

[Deborah]
I wanna be sure that you know what you put me through,
And reveal that you intend to never let me down again...

[Jordan]
It's clear to me and I can't ignore,
that I have to give you something I couldn't before...

CHORUS

[Deborah]
I didn't think that we would come to this

[Jordan]
Ooh, noYour eyes, your face, your smile is what I miss...

[Deborah]
Why'd you wait so long to take me back

[Deborah & Jordan]It's all a simple misunderstanding...

CHORUS 2x

Note: I love the part "If you didn't listen to your heart inside,Then it really doesn't matter what was on your mind". Quite meaningful. =) It seems to me that the couple broke up, but both didn't want to. And the last line of the song does imply that they are together in the end... Hooray~ Happy ending! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment