Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Thank You Guys

To Yan Qi, Lee Kuan, Jia Mun, Li Vern and Shu Ning, thanks for all the comments, advice and most importantly, the support you guys gave me. I appreciate them all. =)
Will work harder for subsequent exams, tests etc. If I ever slack, you guys can slap me okay? I need HUGE doses of reality sometimes.

A commentary on my life today:

I was feeling depressed from the Chem paper. And this morning, after sending a depressing SMS to my dad, he called. Maybe I shouldn't worry about things too much. Ended up worrying my dad (not to mention, friends too) =( .

And today's Bio paper is bad. Bad, as in there are tonnes of jargons I had seen before but I couldn't remember what they meant. Since it is Bio, I crapped the whole way through. Not to mention that my lecturer is being generous - there were 'true or false' questions, fill-in-the-blanks etc.

Hopefully I could pass that one. But the danger of failing Chem and Bio is still looming over my head though. Now that I think about it, maybe I should utilise the holidays to cram-study for supplementary exams. Hmm.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day. Will be trying to cram all the Pharmaceutics facts into my poor brain.

6 comments:

  1. Nah.. I think you would have already realised it before we even lay a finger on you. ;)

    The exam will be over before you know it. Haha. You can then decide on how you manage your studies after getting the results. Cram cram cram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it...GAMBATEH!!!!!!!!! *pours oil* *offers chocolate and coffee* =P

    I shall be cramming along with you, 4000++ km away....haha....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh... don't worry. i believe you do not need slapping. you realize it earlier before you need any, as yan qi has said =D

    *hugs* jaiyou jiayou with your tests. don't stress too much! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugs YS too! (group hug, anyone? LOL)

    I will be cramming together with you too! My exams is going to start beginning from friday onwards and im not prepared at all (typical me..eheh)

    Work hard for your upcoming tests! don't think about the past! (although.....im not really the right person to tell you that - i AM always worried about the past)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *GROUP HUG!!!*

    Lol.....I think we all need it.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. GAMBATTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! >.<
    *ss*

    ReplyDelete