Saturday, June 6, 2009

Moimoi & Guess

My housemate came back from a shopping spree this evening. Apparently, there was a sale at Guess! Everything was 50% off for today! OMG! If she told me earlier, I could have gone to the city and buy some cool items for my family... it’s Guess, you know? Guess! Argh!

Anyway, exam is just around the corner and damn, these Guess people just had to hold a massive sale during exam period. Darn!

And I had a chat with Yuin-cheh. Wow, how I missed her! We can crap like nobody’s business. She would listen to my problems and my crazy thoughts. She would be the voice of reason in our conversations and I need that a lot.

Sometimes, I know I have silly thoughts stuck in my mind. I know they are impossible and irrational; I need a dose of reality. I don’t need a pat on my back that meant “Go for it, dude!” but more like a pair of sturdy hands to pull me back from falling.

Moimoi (I call Yuin-cheh by this name and vice-versa) did just that. Thank you for giving me a dose of reality.

Thank you for forcing me to study even though I would love to Facebook the whole time.

Thank you for listening to all my crappy talk even though you don’t want to.

Thank you for being a great sister and friend. =)

Now, if only I could repay you with an inexpensive and yet classy Guess tote! =P

1 comment:

  1. good that you and ah yuin jie jie still keep in touch!=)

    gambatte in your studies dear! osu~! XD

    ReplyDelete