Saturday, March 21, 2009

~Love is Around~

Right now, I feel blessed (to quote Jia Mun).

My family chatted with me on MSN and they said they wanted to send things over to me.
Basic stuff like Nescafe (a substitute of Mom's Malaccan coffee) and Milo (which I don't even drink).
Why? They think they ought to since my birthday is coming.

I honestly don't need anything over here because shops do sell those items, but at a higher price. We don't even have a tradition of giving presents for birthdays. Plus, I insisted that my brithday is just an indication that I am a year older and there's nothing to celebrate. XD

But it's great knowing that my family love me and care for me even though I am far away.
Maybe that's why I don't feel homesick at all (maybe not yet).

Right now, I don't need anything else or anyone else. I am blessed enough.


I would be more blessed if I have eidetic memory to score high marks in exams, but I can't be too greedy, can't I?

2 comments: