Friday, March 27, 2009

My Thoughts This Week

I am so bored of studying now and decided to sidetrack awhile.

My thoughts this week:

1) Got so many reactions from a lot of people on my new Facebook profile photo. What is so wrong about uploading a new one? I was bored of my old photo and at the same time, I was bored of studying biology. So, I decided at the spur of the moment to take a simple photo of myself. Thank you to the people who said it was nice - the photo and also the jacket (owh, thanks Leekuan for that compliment). But the worst had to come from my siblings. Eldest sis said: What's up with acting cute? (To which I replied: Yeah, if I can't be pretty in a photo, at the very least allow me to be cute for once)My lil bro said: Eh, acting cute for what? Sap yuet kai choi ar? (Yeah right, as if any girl would want a reason to look cute. Please allow me to act cute WITHOUT a reason!)

2) Getting annoyed at the fact that I look too young for my age. Lots of people told me that is a good thing. Yeah, true but I want to look matured - well, at least look like a varsity student. Why this got on my mind at the very first place? A housemate told me that when I put on a cap, I look like a manga character and the character is a little girl! Grrr... but on the bright side, she said I have big eyes. :P

3) with the news of Jiamun getting a boyfriend, I start to wonder when my turn will come. Haha... maybe my lil bro's comment on the photo is true after all?

4) Have I really grown? As in mentally and emotionally? Sometimes, I wonder when that feeling of adulthood will come. I have never felt that I am all grown up. I still think I am the same person, just going through different phases of life.

5) What does people think about me? Bad or good? Because I definitely have lots to say about people. But I don't know what to say about myself.

6) PMS. Had that last weekend and yeah, to millions of other girls and women out there, be glad that you have another member in the PMS society. Jiamun predicted that quite accurately when I was in a pretty bad mood. Leekuan predicted mine correctly too, back in Form 5. Amazing how friends can be so in tune to my mood.

-Weird Girl signing off-

8 comments:

  1. Hey there, Weird Girl! :P

    Haha. PMS! We can't do much about it, can we?

    To be frank, I'm not really fond of seeing people camwhore. xD But you just can't cater to each and everyone's tastebuds, right? I'm sure your sis and bro didn't mean to hurt you or anything. They're just being 'siblings' and I'm sure many of ours will do the same anyway. ;)

    By the way, you ARE cute! *glomps* And yes, you can boast about it! Hahaha~

    How can you say you're not matured and you look too young for your age...? I really really look up on you for your gentleness, your manners, your respect for people, your cheerfulness, you being able to not hurt other's feelings, your good good stuff...
    Best Character Award for Yuen Shin, please~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe... to be frank, I don't like people camwhoring too. Ish, that is so contradictory. Not that I am offended by what my siblings say. I am just curious as to why so many people give me those feedback? And hopefully when I turn 30, I still look 20! keke...Anyway, thanks Yan Qi for the nice-nice comments! Love ya always! * i know this comment of mine sounds so disconnected*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Referring to the in tune with your mood thing..
    Of course i know la, we have been friends for like, er omg, 10 years (that will be standard 4 till now - i don't really know you in standard 3).
    It's not wrong to act cute, it's our right to do that! don't mind what other people said!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha... its tough not to mind what others said... i changed the pic ady tho... hehe.
    thanks leekuan for being such a good friend...to the extent of predicting my PMSes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lolz.

    *hugs* welcome to the PMS society! *i should know, i suffer from it too muahahhaha.

    and you actually don't have to act cute. because you are naturally cute kyaaaaa~~~!!!!! and well i'd like to look like a manga character. too bad im not cute or pretty enough =p

    i'd take that as a compliment if i were you =p

    you might look young *which is a goooodddddd thing* but we all know yuenshin is mature =)

    and you're hereby obligated to tell me the second you get a boyfriend. which should not be too long more. *grins evilly*

    nvm what siblings say ohohoho. we do that all the time, don't we? everytime i see my sis camwhore, i go "vainpot". when i see the pic she took of herself, i go "hau po". XD

    so really, don't take it seriously =) you're just too nice to tease your siblings that way.. haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha..camwhore is gud when u wan to distract urself after burying urself in a bio book..i did dat too but now no more coz no time for that..haha..

    My roommate thinks the same oso..She thought we're same age but im 1 year older and she looks more mature than me and i look like a kid..Her senior oso said the same thing to her.When i stand next to her she is more like a big sister to me than im to her..

    im growing physically.. T_T Later u'll see a monster xianni waving at u huys... T_T

    jiamun has boyfriend and lots of my friends too..in korea..suddenly they gt together..maybe i ned to find a boyfriend and teach me calculus...heheheee...easy said than done...

    Since we cant be beautiful at least we can be cute..i agree with that..im in that category too..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Xianni: Compared to me, you seem more like a uni student and actually, you look like one. And you are very pretty too! :) And trust me, you are not 'monster Xianni' at all!!!

    Jiamun: The likelihood of me bagging a bf is nil! So don't be surprised if I turn lesbian, 'cause I am surrounded by so many girls. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. pic looks nicer than the real 1..we have this theory back then..
    Those who looks very pretty in the pic is not very pretty when u see the real person....Going to be monster soon...hahahaa

    ReplyDelete