Sunday, October 18, 2009

Lab Manual, Willpower and Other Stuff

Phew! I have finally completed chemistry lab manual! It is not part of the assessment for Pharm Chem, but definitely an integral study material for tomorrow’s lab theory test. Sigh. That is exactly why I had been scrambling to complete everything – plotting the graphs, doing the calculations etc. Trust me to put things off until the very last minute (test is 8am tomorrow). :P


Anyway, I have proved to myself that I could commit myself to studying the whole day if I wanted to. It is all about sheer willpower! (I am talking like Naruto already.) For me, willpower and determination will kick in 24 hours prior to exams.

The coming two weeks will be super busy with various assessments – prac exams, lab tests, computing test etc. Talk about crazy. All lectures are already done and over with, save for Pharm Bio (4 lectures on kidney), Epidemiology and Pharm Chem’s drug solubility lectures. Thank god for all the empty lecture slots. I definitely need more time to study. :(

Everyone, let’s work hard (and smart!) for the coming exams!

GO! GO! FIGHT!

4 comments:

  1. i cant focus on studying for even two hours >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can de! lol. i think i forget to make a point in my post... does completing lab manual constitute as studying? if so, then yes, i have succeeded in studying the whole day. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. .....i have failed in my attempt to study...
    groan...and exam's this friday!! gah!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my work all computer+design base so i have to do work with laptop+internet = NO WAY i can do work the whole day.
    too much distractions XDDDDD
    aiyo... u know.. i ady forgot the feeling of studying (mugging and memorizing) =.=
    assignments all year round lol
    GAMBATTE PPL!! 3 MORE WEEKS TO GO!

    ReplyDelete