Thursday, October 22, 2009

Winging Things

Shelley (my Pharmaceutics lecturer) said that there are two types of students in the lab. One is the ‘happy-go-lucky’ type and the other ‘studious, serious’ type.


Well, I want to be the ‘happy-go-lucky’ one. Why? Because I feel like ‘winging’ every single practical exam and theory test to come. :S

I think I am ‘winging’ things now anyway, since I hardly study (example: I should be studying for Friday’s Pharmaceutics calculation test but I am writing this!).

And the School of Pharmacy has already sent us emails this afternoon, requesting us to register for overseas supplementary exams (if we want to) BEFORE we even sit for the exams. What the heck. I got a huge shock and a huge dilemma. Should I register or should I not? I haven’t even seen the exam papers yet! How is it possible for them to ask us to REGISTER for SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMS now? It is like a bad omen!!!

Sigh. But judging from my condition now, I think I should. At least, my dad thinks I should – as a precautionary measure. Who the hell wants to spend over a thousand dollars on a plane ticket just to take supp in Perth when I can do it in Subang Jaya, right? RIGHT??

Anyway, I feel like I am high on caffeine.... that is why I am writing crazy stuff like this when I should be studying.

6 comments:

  1. Haha! Having to take supplementary exams does sound like a bad omen. xD But your dad's quite right on registering as a precautionary measure.

    Whatever it is, jia you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's supplementary exams actually? lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. supp is awarded to people whose final exam marks are around a certain range below the passing mark... in Curtin's case is 45-49% if i am not mistaken. basically, it is like a second chance at passing the subject. :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah, Yan Qi! Thanks for the encouragement. will register my details with the office soon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. TA is nearer to SJ than penang?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Chee Hou: I think so that TI is nearer to SJ compared to Penang. Plus, my dad got a house in KL... SJ is more convenient lo. (PS: *touch every single wood item availabe* if i get supp la...)

    ReplyDelete