Monday, November 16, 2009

Crush my heart, please

Never thought I could be this homesick. Every morning, during those last few minutes before I wake up, I would think of going home...

... going back to my newly renovated house in Teluk Intan, cooking dinner for my family, hanging out with best buddies, hopefully trying to improve my cooking skills, picking up guitar, writing a short story or two, eating all the delicious Malaysian food...

I am going to Sydney after finals, and frankly I am not looking forward to it. But I am definitely looking forward to meeting Wanlin and Livern there. What I am trying to say is, Sydney trip pales in comparison to the journey home.

I am regretting my decision to stay back in Perth until December. I really thought an extra 2 weeks would be all right. Now it just seems too long!

2 comments:

  1. haha... i know how you feel, but try to enjoy yourself there ya? go out with friends, (window)shopping, taking funny photos.. things will be alot better =)
    haha i can't wait to meet you when you come to sydney! btw when i read the line "I am going to Sydney after finals, and frankly I am not looking forward to it", i was like "itai~!" but then i read the next sentence so everything is ok lol~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. since all comments have to be approved by me first, so no worries, Vern... I only approve this one comment of yours. hahaha. or else you look like stalker (but a very cute stalker though). sorry i made you sad for a little while, because of what i wrote... Yeah, if there is a reason for me to go to Sydney, it would be meeting you (yeah, I trump Leekuan on that one!) and also Wanlin. :3

    ReplyDelete