Sunday, November 15, 2009

Just when I thought I could begin to appreciate those people around me, someone else comes around and destroys the reality I am trying hard to build. I am trying hard to be grateful for what I have in my life. I want to stop being angry with people.
Because for one, I couldn't really be bothered. I have much better things to worry about. Two, anger just robs your energy. Three, I sincerely believe in the law of kamma.
But why are some people so difficult to comprehend? Why couldn't we all be on the same wavelength?

Yuenshin, please appreciate those around you, no matter how tiresome they can be. You could be as tiresome as they are, but I am sure that they are being patient with you too. If you think your life now is bad, think again. It could be much worse.

Now, go back study.

No comments:

Post a Comment