Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Reluctant Visitor

I hate...

... the feeling of being a tourist, snapping photos of myself and a famous landmark, just to show everyone I've been to the place.

... buying big ugly T-shirts with "(insert name of famous tourist spot)" and souvenirs that look so obviously cheap.

... packing for trips because I have to think about how much clothes to bring, factoring in possible mishaps when taking a meal, sudden weather changes etc. That is why I always bring a huge luggage bag with me if I do go on holidays, which makes me look like an utter idiot.

I am possibly the laziest person you have ever seen. Sleeping is my hobby, and would do anything just to be home and watch TV. Drag me out and I shall scream and shout.

Sydney, beware for I am probably the most reluctant visitor you have ever encountered.

1 comment:

  1. lol, don't worry too much and enjoy yourself after your finals! me on the other hand, didn't get to meet anyone because nobody's back yet TT
    enjoy your trip and be careful ya! aka don't talk to strangers, don't accept invitation to a binge drinking session etc etc etc
    see you soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete