Tuesday, April 27, 2010

definitely bad news after a good one

Haha! I woke up late today. Slept late, that's why. Not to mention, my hand has a mind of its own. Must have turned off the alarm clock. I can't find any other reason why I would be springing out of my bed (quite literally) at 7.50 am and subsequently reprimanded by BD, along with the others.
Thank god for 'herd immunity'!! This shows I really did learn something frm BD's lectures, eh?

He was all: "You should respect the lecturer, other students blah blah blah. I live north of the river, and I could be on time blah blah blah. You are all adults. Wake up early blah blah blah."

I felt like standing up and say it to his face: "At least we made an effort to get here and attend your lecture. We show up today, and that means we respect both you and the subject." But on second thought, I suppressed that desire to refute him. He was handing out our midsem papers, you see. Don't want to give a horrible impression in a test feedback session. :S

Hey ho! I got a decent mark for Immuno, all thanks to good old McWilliam. He was pretty lenient in marking. I am sure I passed this one. But then, I thought of Mol Pharm...

Ah well, I have gotten myself prepared to fail that one. Let's keep our minds focused on Primary Care and Pharmaceutical Analysis, shall we?

p/s: posted this on Xian Ni's blog by accident. I managed to delete it. Phew~~

No comments:

Post a Comment