Sunday, April 18, 2010

Why am I so desperate to pick up an musical instrument?

I have always been interested in music. I love to sing along to my favourite songs.

But after a downpatch lately, it seems to me singing is no longer enough. There isn't any suitable avenue for me to vent out my frustration. Whenever I go online, I wish to talk to someone about how I feel... but once I manage to get hold of someone, I just can't find the right words to express them. Heck, I don't even know what exactly is my problem.

I am still searching for the 'me' from 6 months ago, who proudly declared to the world that she loved studying. Can you please come back and be one with me again, so that I no longer feel so miserable?

3 comments:

  1. *hugs*

    fyi, i never loved studying and i never will. hahaha. don't be miserable =) sing your heart out. play to air guitar. smash imaginary drums =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...so in the end, are you getting a guitar? seriously, i think you should get one if you're interested! Taking a break from studying to play guitar sounds good! XD

    p/s i hate studying. ahhahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks everyone. :) now i am more motivated to learn playing it.

    ReplyDelete