Friday, April 23, 2010

I am Flow, Dilatant Flow.

I want to be a dilatant flow material, that becomes more and more viscous as more shearing stress is applied.

Okay, all the three tests before this SUCK! Or more like, I sucked in them.

I know, I haven't done much studying prior to sitting for the tests. And logically, I shouldn't be expecting much. In fact, I am priming myself for the fact that I am going to fail Immuno and Mol Pharm, with Mol Pharm being a definite fail because I didn't even complete half of the paper. >: (

Anyway, with that in mind, I just want to move forward. I think it is okay to cry a while, but not for too long. I cried for like 10 minutes when I found out my Pharmaceutics marks. And then, all the sadness was quickly watered down. I kept telling myself: "Hey, you shouldn't expect too much. You reap what you sow."

So what if I screwed the first half of the semester? There is still another half. I can change what has yet to happen, right? So cliche... I know. But I want to believe in them.

3 comments:

  1. You know what? When I read the beginning of your post, I thought "Okay. She should be ranting how terrible and how much she's gonna blame herself for getting such marks anytime now..." but you got me there, you really got me there, right there>>>>>I think it is okay to cry a while, but not for too long. <<<<< That's the spirit! I believe in your ability to change it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha! Gotcha! XD this blog is meant to be a place to rant. Maybe i should change the name to 'Ranting Room' or something. :P thanks for your support. a fail (or two) isnt the end of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. positive thinking, positive thinking =)

    ReplyDelete