Saturday, April 17, 2010

My heart says...

"JUST DO IT!"

Haha. I have been thinking about getting myself a guitar (and hopefully, a flute next) for the past two weeks. I have been googling the various brands, consulted so many people and talked about it almost every day that they will puke the next time the word 'guitar' comes up again.

Anyway, so when I have decided to get myself one, the next big question is: "Should I get a cheap guitar or one that I really like?" :S My problems are endless, you see...

So eventually, I decided to buy a new one next week when I am supposed to be using all the spare time in the world to study for Mol Pharm.

Mol Pharm, I have to put you on hold 'cos Mr Guitar has been waiting for me all week! : P

2 comments:

  1. Get something you like! Really!
    It's like food.
    If it's cheap and you like it, it's okay.
    If it's cheap but you don't like it, that's not okay.
    If it's not cheap and you like it, it's still worth the price.
    If it's not cheap and you don't like it... well, it doesn't apply here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, Yan Qi... such a powerful advice! Thank you~

    ReplyDelete