Friday, July 9, 2010

images and words long forgotten

something popped into my mind just now. "Is my fanfiction.net account still there on the web?"

and yes, it is! it has been 6 long years since i last logged in. i was very infatuated with Harry x Luna canon back then. i spent most of my holidays thinking of a great storyline to bring them together. alas! JK Rowling decided that Ginny should be Harry's bride and Luna marries some random rock-star. *frowns*

reading my own fanfiction is really odd, because i can't remember what i wrote. even the words i used back then now seem so alien to me. it devastates me when i realise that i have lost significant writing skills ever since i stepped out of secondary school.

english and malay were my favourite subjects in school. of course, i enjoyed english more because i get to write stories. saving myself from a fire, running away from monsters, falling in love with a boy whose Time has stopped, falling in love with an enemy soldier, living my nightmares... those were among the few adventures i experienced through writing.

i guess i really let my imagination run wild back then. now, nothing ever comes to me.

the images and words which i have forgotten... would they ever come back to me? 

3 comments:

  1. Haha! When I was back in Teluk Intan, I reread some of my secondary school narrative essays that I wrote for tests and exams. The word to describe them: ALIEN. It's totally like what you said. Hahaha.

    It might not come back to you but I am sure you will have new nostalgias to relive. If you really really want this omg-did-i-write-this feeling in the future, I highly encourage you to keep this blog. :D Well, for self-entertainment. x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanna read your fanfic! omg please? =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. u read them before! plus, they are not complete. XD

    ReplyDelete