Saturday, July 3, 2010

weird dreams

being somewhat imaginative, i have my fair share of quirky dreams. some are fun, while most are scary.

the worst so far was one i had of a few years ago. i dreamt that i murdered someone (she was a friend). i chopped her body up into many pieces and threw them into a wooden case. and that wooden case was placed in the attic.
as i was talking to another person, a weird liquid escaped from the wooden ceiling. blood was dripping out from the case, and down through the wooden floorboards of the attic. that was how my crime was found out.

interesting, eh? but i remembered being so scared of the dream. probably i was scared of myself really. would i be capable of such murder? that question haunted me for several years.

on a lighter note, a dream i had yesterday was marvelous. i couldn't remember the gist of it. but, for the very first time in my whole life, i heard music in my dream. it was an old Cantonese song - 1970s, i think. yeah, i would rather listen to something artistic or classical. alas! i have no control over my dreams.

let's be more musically-inclined next time, my dear subconsious mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment