Wednesday, July 14, 2010

results release - FINALLY

nervousness sank in around afternoon, ironically when i was trying to get some peaceful sleep. so instead i did my usual thing - online, reading manga, listening to music. the jitters were gone for good.

and i refreshed Oasis results page every 10 minutes. But when time inched closer to midnight, i didn't want to see my results. weird, huh?

but all was good. i did ok. the difficulty level of our pharmacy course is like an RPG game. it gets tougher and tougher each time. but i am sure if we survive the battles, we can defeat the Big Boss.

ps: dad and mom going out to a nice restaurant tomorrow to celebrate my results... yeah, when i am dunno-how-many-miles away from home. such geniuses, my parents.  

5 comments:

  1. LOL excuse excuse. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah..so cute la your parents! Anyway, congratulations ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahahhaha!!ur parents so cute la wei~~though that's what i did to piss my my cousins off.wakakakkak..newae,congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHHAHA your parents are adorable! =D

    ReplyDelete