Monday, May 4, 2009

Illogical Post :/

This is just an incoherent post. If you wish to ignore it, by all means go ahead.

Jiamun is lamenting the lack of updates on this poor, boring blog. It pretty much reflects my life at the very moment – monotonous and boring.

Every day is just going through the routines. Nothing exciting is ever happening (which might be great for someone’s whose life is ridden with problems. XD). Go to lectures, come back. Go to tutes, come back. Intend to take an-hour nap but wake up 3 hours later. XD. Like that lor.
Hence, I describe my life as pretty empty. Sigh~

***

And oh, I realise that I am quite kiasu (or competitive, as I would like to put it). I have a huge desire to compare my academic performance with those of my friends’. And when I get to know their marks, I was angry with myself and them too (!). Geez, I hate this part of me but I can’t get rid of it. There is nothing to compare about at uni! There is no ranking in uni as in number one, two, three... well, you get the drift. But I just can’t stop comparing. Something is wrong with my brain. :S

***End***

3 comments:

  1. LOL, you can follow me, don't ask, then you will never know, then you won't compare yourself with them :-)

    haha, over here is pretty boring as well.So excitement what so ever. Sigh..no wonder old people like to migrate here to spend their life here enjoying the extremely slow pace life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha...

    i have to say im always kiasu.

    but i usually get angry at myself nia. not at others...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah, nothing's wrong with your brain. =P Its normal to feel kiasu. I always think the same thing too...there's no ranking in uni, but I keep feeling upset and annoyed with myself when I don't score as high as everyone else...nooooo....I'm not annoyed at them for getting better results than me; I'm annoyed with the fact that I didn't work hard enough to be on par with them! yikes...lol....

    ReplyDelete